The SANUK® warranty applies to footwear less than one year old from date of purchase. It applies to defective materials and workmanship. All items sent to SANUK® which are past one year from date of purchase will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that SANUK® can offer an exchange or site credit but does not perform repairs.
Items returned for defect evaluation will be processed in the order they are received. Evaluations can take 1 to 3 weeks.
Exchange will be shipped via UPS Ground at no cost to the customer.
In order for us to properly process your return, we kindly ask that you complete the following steps.
- Please click this link and complete the Retail Return Form
- Type your contact and product information into the provided fields
- Select to receive either an exchange or site credit for your warranty evaluation
- Once all fields are completed click the “Submit” button
- Print the confirmation page and include it in the box with your shipment
- Send your package via a trackable shipping method to:
Sanuk Returns Department
17791 N. Perris Blvd.
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
SANUK is not responsible for items lost in transit. We strongly recommend that you ship your package via UPS, FedEx or USPS with a tracking number. Please keep your tracking information until the process is complete.
Packages cannot be hand delivered to the warehouse for safety reasons.
Please note that if a site credit is provided as a result of this evaluation, such credit will expire if not used within one year from the date of issue.